HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

A simple explanation

posted on Jun 27, 2008 07:49PM

We have a relatively new poster here who apparently has some field experience. I'm talking about Mucker. His main point is we need not only grades, but tonnage, and without lots and lots of that shown, we don't have something that is economically feasible. Mucker seems like a straight-shooter.

Now, from time to time when NOT announces some real nice news, the stock runs, and much of the run is fueled by speculators, not long time investors like most of us, because most of us are either tapped out or feel we're invested sufficiently or both.

The speculators buy, on the other hand, cuz they figure they can make a quick profit on the run, and have time to get out, before the excitement and the stock settles back down, awaiting the time when sufficient tonnage with sufficient grades can be shown, or at least more readily anticipated.

NOT's a really exciting place to be, as you never know what might happen next, witness the "visible gold" release yesterday, and many others in the past. And one certainly never knows when assay results will be released, but that's getting to be a little like a Lewis Carroll story - "we will release assay results every other day."

If Mucker is correct, then we have a fairly long way to go, before excellent results will produce a share value increase that has staying power.

Also, no one commented on my late night post recently regarding what the 43-101 might show in terms of measured, indicated and inferred resources. That's mighty important stuff, when one is counting on a 43-101 to move the stock price in a positive direction.

I was disappointed we didn't have a .10 to .15 increase today, but otherwise, it was a good day.

New Message
Please login to post a reply