HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Okay, so we don't have a 43-101 yet

posted on Jun 30, 2008 10:03AM

but Richard Nemis has told us that we will, soon. That will define the tonnage for E1, and who knows what other Eagles as well. Doesn't mean that's the end of the story, though.

There..will...be...tonnages.....EVEN...

How many companies in the RoF have drills turning this summer?Already we have JV's turning up mineralization. Freewest is due to start drilling their 100% owned property this week. Let's not forget how many board members they share with Noront, and how far back they go in their business/personal relationship. Have another look at the EM's for FWR on the McFaulds hub, in the photos section. I've heard it said from the company that THAT target alone could take 3 -4 years of drilling to completely define it. Think there might be some tonnes there? Think that might add some value to the Noront SP, and their credibility?

Remember in the winter, with the executive address from John Harvey? Remember how he pretty much told us we could foresee some stalling in the action for a few months? Well, there's another bit of info, while not what we wanted to hear, was the truth.

Richard Nemis, God bless him, hasn't broken his word to us yet. He can't control everything (SP included),but I for one will start to be a nervous investor when I see and hear inconsistencies in what he tells the shareholder.

Until that day, I heed what he said, to "Keep the faith" and to be sitting on the edge of my seat. I just hope I don't end up with pancake butt...

GLTAL

New Message
Please login to post a reply