HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

I agree Milsy. What is RN supposed to do? The drills are turning and the majors are calling so all you can do is sit tight. If you don't believe in management and don't trust that they are looking to maximize shareholder value I would suggest selling since you'll save yourself a lot of stress. We have been through this many times before. Take a look at the price action in January of this year, more specifically the 22nd when the shares hit a low of $2.53. Nobody felt good on that day but look what happened after that. Juniors don't go up in a straight line and we all have to get used to that but we can also see that when things get moving, they take off in a real hurry.

I would also suggest looking at some of the recent news releases. We have attracted some top notch talent to the management team, we have visible gold at the Windfall ramp, we have a potentially world class chromium find on top of nickel, copper and PGE's, we have three drills turning and are continually adding to our land position. What more do you want from RN?

Wait for the news and you'll be rewarded.

Jul 02, 2008 01:40PM
Jul 02, 2008 02:51PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply