HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Re: Where is news!!!!!!!! - rymac69

posted on Jul 02, 2008 12:35PM

rymac69, if you check my post history, you will see that I have been on this forum since day 1. Although I do not read or post as much as I previously have, my belief in the company, including my trust in Mr. Nemis et al, has not changed.

Your suggestion of everyone e-mailing Richard and asking what he can do for us shareholders speaks volumes. If you do not truely believe that Richard has our best interests at heart, then again, I suggest you sell and move on. Quite frankly rymac69, if I felt the way that you do, I would take my own advice. Thankfully I do not.

Now, if you have read this forum for say, oh the last 10 months, maybe you would also have the same level of comfort as other longs here. Although this story is taking longer to unfold than many anticipated it would, it is far from over.

Good luck with whatever course of action you choose.

Cheers,

Milsy1

New Message
Please login to post a reply