HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Re: Where is news!!!!!!!! - rymac69

posted on Jul 02, 2008 02:27PM

Mlsy 1 has used the KISS method. When you get to the bottom line those are just about what your choices are. There is nobody on this board who isn't feeling at least a little stress with the share price. There is little sense in begging R.N. to try harder. I'm sure he feels the same pain we do. I'll give him the edge about news. There can be no doubt that he has more knowledge about what the drills are hitting, and so may feel more confident about the outcome than many of us do. To just look at the share price, it leaves one thinking that the news isn't too good. If this was a world class find I would think there would be enough buying that we would see a much stronger SP. However, the markets are in very bad shape due mostly to the credit crunch. It leads us into a very poor outlook for the economy. Today's big drop in the TSX simply tells us that a poor economy will depress comodity prices. This has to work itself through the market. Nobody in his right mind thinks there is any urgency to buy shares in NOT. So you can expect the SP to drift lower. It's simply how the market works. How much is anybody's guess. It will form a base but it will take some time. The panic has to work its way out of the market. News in this atmosphere is just wasted, as far as SP is concerned. You can rant and rave all you want, IT ISN"T CHANGING!!!! R.N. knows he can just keep on drilling and hopefullly keep on producing good results. All I am concerned about is that the results keep on proving we have a world class orebody. So to add to Milsy 1's advice, and what many have said before.......sit back and have some patience. R.N. is working as hard as he can for us. He can't do any more than that.

New Message
Please login to post a reply