HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Rattled Cage....

posted on Jul 02, 2008 04:41PM

I notice quite often that when some posters ask questions in ways that cast doubt, point fingers, raise a general ruckus amongst posters, change from contentious to acquiescent or apologetic ..... you just know that the sp is in a high state of manipulation to say nothing of the posters themeselves. I find it interesting that these same posters never seem to recognize or accept when valid explanations are offered. They seize on facts or situations that cannot be explained at the moment and never seem to be willing to put their questions to management which is truly the only place you can get an answer. I have personally never had difficulty getting the folks including R.N. and N.N. to comment, though I might not always be happy with the answers as they can only say so much within the guidelines of the TSX. My recommendation is to first look at the tone with which a post is made and ask if questions are being posed rationally and respectfully. If you are swayed emotionally by the tenor of a post you need to do a reality check to keep grounded. Lots of little skirmishes today with a lot of chains being jerked.

New Message
Please login to post a reply