HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Mrgoldman,

Thank you for your interest in my most recent posting (July 5, 4:33 PM).

You do not need to "assume" that I am referring to Taleb's book. I am.

With all due respect, if you had read my June 27,2008 12:18 PM posting before writing your own, you would have seen there that I cited Taleb's book: N.N. Taleb, "THE BLACK SWAN," New York: Random House, 2007.

That June 27th posting gave you enough information to find out more about the book on your own. A couple of clicks to Amazon.com., for example, and you would find 308 customer reviews, in addition to the publishers description.

It appears to me you did not bother to do this, before writing your own post about the book. If you had, you would have seen his ideas apply very much to the physical world. Taleb takes many of his examples from Wall Street, investing, trading and his experiences making his millions there.

On another note, I have the impression you are a soft basher. Your posting has several comments about me personally: (1) that you think its admirable I have read a book (do I need your approval?); (2) that I was "carried away" (meaning I was unable to think for myself?); (3) and that I was unclear in expressing myself and caused you to misread me. What do these personal slams have to do with Taleb's ideas?

The other reason I think you are a soft basher is your odd conclusion: "Because no one expects a big hit, then its almost guaranteed, and of course we are the big hit!" How did you get this mish-mash from my message? It seems to me to be a contrived bash on NOT.V saying it is not a big hit.

As my previous posts make clear, I see NOT.V as a huge hit in the making, in fact, a positive black swan.

Forgive me if I'm wrong about your being a basher. After all, you have been a forum member since Sept, 2007, and have a rating of 3.3 (based on 10 votes).

New Message
Please login to post a reply