HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Sorry, bashers, you're too late!

posted on Jul 05, 2008 01:56PM

The stock is halted, no selling to be done, and all the folks that are going to sell HAVE sold by now. All that's left are the profiteers who plan on staying with Noront for the long haul, and oh, yeah, all us crazy perma-bulls.

Richard is one smart cookie, he figured out how to get things cooking in the RoF and ditch the crooked financial institutions in the process.

He's gonna take his deposit that the naysayers tell us isn't enough to sell to a major, or start a mine, and he's going to start...digging it up and selling it!!!

I know it's only a piddly billion dollars worth or so of ore, but it reminds me of the children's story of the little red hen ( if anyone remembers that story...?) Nobody wanted to help the "little red hen" gather the grain, haul the water, mix the dough for making bread, stoke the fires, or finally bake the bread. But when everyone smelled it fresh out of the oven, and wanted to partake, the little red hen said, "Sorry, you wouldn't help me then, you can't "help" me eat it now...!!!

So I'll hang on to my shares, thank you very much. They're not worth as much as they were a while back, in the physical "dollar value" sense, but it makes me feel secure knowing I have them, and continue to believe they will increase in value. For as long as I have them, I have a stake in the RoF, as someone here said, I'll keep owning those shares right up until the day the deposit gets up and walks away from RoF.

Oh, and don't you think it's in poor taste when the bashers tell us just how low the stock is going to go ( ahem I mean how low their bosses are going to take it down?), and then it reaches that level?

I mean, these are people who can't master punctuation or spelling, so I certainly doubt their prowess at technical analysis. So the fact that they can forecast this info certainly will be their undoing in the future when they are hauled off with their masters for rigging the market.

I'm not usually a conspiracy theory person, but insatiable greed and absolute power corrupt absolutely. We have what they want BADLY, in the RoF, and they will stop at nothing to try to get it at any cost. That's why I think it's brilliant of RN to do what's he's doing. He may not follow through with it, but I don't think any of the big players want to take that chance. Furthermore, he's taking back control of the script, and I think I will like the ending very much!

JMO

New Message
Please login to post a reply