HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Spoke to Richard Nemis

posted on Jul 07, 2008 01:58PM

Good afternoon to all Not shareholders,

I started my conversation with thanking Richard and Company for doing an excellent job. I asked him to correct me if I was wronge, "When crunching the numbers that came from the Friday's PR, the SP should be trading at approx. $12.00 dollars. His response was "You Got It". Furthermore, he went on confirming that the numbers that came out of that P.R. translates to $2 Billion Dollars" Re doing the calculation using this figure brings the SP slighter higher to approx. $15.00. Richard also mentioned that one of the contributing factors on the SP could also be due to the depressed state that the markets are in. Richard went on about the possibilities of Eagle 2 being twice as big as Eagle 1, and more importantly the element of cromium discovered.

Folks, we are very close to ending this low SP chapter. Once the huge analysts start their number crunching process and realize the true value of our "NOT WINDFALL" the SP will start to reflect this and it will be the start of our next chapter.

Have a good night,

R.S.

New Message
Please login to post a reply