HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Seems people react more to what Hodgson has to say rather than what RN has to say....both have caused the share price to go down anyways...Hodgson just made it go down by more

I posted several theories a while back with regards to the PP.....this stock has done nothing but suffer since RN let you know who into the game....and not just with our NOT shares....look also at BMK, UC, SPQ, KWG...

What I find odd is....as our shareprice drops, there is increasing pressure on RN to give us something....and he has obliged on several occasions; however, he has not given what the market wants....details about what's going on at Eagle two.....and what's odd is that through all this share deprciation, BMK, SPQ, KWG and UC have remained quite silent...who could have guessed that they would be so successful in their attack on these stocks

I believe this is playing out right into someone's plan....not quite sure who the altimate planner is here, but I'm sure there is more than one involved

All in my opinion of course

New Message
Please login to post a reply