HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Due to the continued downward price movement (whether you believe it is due to market sentiment, manipulation or both) there will be another very unfortunate result.

Many retail investors who have purchased at much higher prices will be inclined to sell their shares once the SP rebounds closer to their average cost and they will likely be happy that they were able to cover their loses.

The shame will be that they will have missed out on a rare opportunity. Having said that, it is a very select group of retail investors that have the patience and fortitude to see things through to the end game.

I Long NOT and have been for quite some time but I would be lying if I said that the last few months have been easy to take. I am hopeful that we will soon turn the corner and that the resolve of all NOT longs will be rewarded.

Cheers,

Milsy1

New Message
Please login to post a reply