HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

What a day!

posted on Jul 08, 2008 10:58AM

Wow, watching this today is tough. I'm down over 50% in my NOT position. What keeps me going is knowing that what's in the ground isnt going anywhere. PRB is drilling right now close to Double Eagle. FNC will drill in proximity soon as well. If iether hits, NOT can go up just as fast as we went down. Hopefully RN will give some additional reassurance as well with his upcoming interview. (Additional results from Eagle 2 would be nice.) The point is, at any time this can change quickly.

No powder left. And I wont be borrowing any money to buy more iether. I have too many responsibilties to do that. Will have to just wait for this to turn around. I didnt invest more than I can afford to, so I can wait it out. In long run I am confident all will be just fine. RN, if you read these boards, please have your interview sooner rather than later.

Good luck to all.

profitz

New Message
Please login to post a reply