HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Thanks for your welcome post d12, however........." The bashers are out in full force clogging this board with their weak arguments over anything and everything " I might disagree here. For the last three days most of what I read was relentless whinning about Peter Hodson, Sprott, manipulators ( whoever they are?? ) and our weak share price. I was starting to check to see if I had accidently logged onto that other place. It was that bad!! You wrote up a nice bunch of reasons why many of us bought and now intend to hold Noront. I could care less about the SP. The drills have not yet found the outer boundaries of all this. Now that more companies are drilling, we are bound find things getting better. It just takes time. To top all this off some dummy writes to say " goodbye to sellers " There will always be sellers. Who else can willing buyers get shares from???? Let's get back to sensible posts and facts.........end of complaint.

New Message
Please login to post a reply