HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: Re: Is NOT involved in any talks with anyone does anyone know?

I would imagine that all major nickel producers are in conversation with Noront. We are in the best country in the world to mine and produce. Mining operaters are becoming bigger and more global which makes it difficult for smaller producers to compete for new properties. With our results Vale and xstrata would be all over this to glean whatever information they can get to plan for negotiations. I doubt Nemis is reluctant to talk to either of them. They don't want to explore themselves, it is better for them if the juniors do all the dirty work like raise the cash for exploration, deal with setting up camps, hire drillers, put up with the market manipulation, etc. Once its a sure bet, and most of the logistics are taken care of they won't mind being visible with deep pockets but not before. We appear to be in good hands but even more importantly, we have drills whispering in the wilderness.

New Message
Please login to post a reply