HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Just spoke to Richard

posted on Jul 16, 2008 07:14AM

All is well with our company. He has been very busy this week.

Windfall- Still progressing with the ramp. I can't remember what he said about zone 17 as I couldn't write fast enough. He said go into the web site to see some of the museum pieces they have found so far. He said they will continue to test each zone to see if what they have is economical to mine. phase 1 will test zone 1-3 and phase 2 will test zones 5-7. He said it looks good so far.

China- Suppose to be drilling this summer but does not have any further info.

Mexico- They are in court right now trying to get clearance to pass over some onther land so they can get into the land we have for the drilling. He said they will get the clearance but did not know when.

Burn Hill- doesn't know what's happening with it.

Double Eagle- I asked where they are drilling right now and he said they are at AT2, AT6, and AT12. He said to look at the map on the web for exactly where the location is. He also said that AT12 location will be changed on the map as it's not exactly right but they are drilling in that general location.

They have 4 drills right now and number 5 is to arrive soon. 3 are in the AT areas I mentioned above the 4th is loaned to WSR and they are drilling. Didn't ask where number 5 was going to be (sorry).

I asked about the Rhodium and he said he keeps forgetting to ask the person that knows about the results. He did say that it was of economin value and that it is currently trading at $12,000/OZ.

I asked about the other metal we found and he said it is called Chromite. I said what do you think about this? here is a direct quote: " That could be the sleeper of the year". Then he starts explaining that it is used for the baking of stainless steel and can be substituted for other nickel. I believe this is how I heard it. He also said that the price for Chromite has doubled in the last year.

The other thing he said is that we currently have 1 Chromite and 2 nickel deposits.

As usual he could not comment about any news due. I said I was glad the stock has come around and he said it should do better and I said will it, and he replied don't worry it will.

That's it! I just thought i would share with everyone.

Good Luck to all of us. Still holding strong. Tcp

New Message
Please login to post a reply