HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: NEWS - Noront Options Out the Inner Northern Rim Property to Passport Metals Inc.

Seems to me that we have been here before.

While ultimately you might be correct that some of the JV's are not able to fulfil their spending obligations(*) what would you propose that Noront do? I have asked the question of you before "do you not think that Richard et al know better than you and me both who they should be JV'ing with?" Poly, you are swift enough to understand that it is in our best interest to have as many drills turning on our behalf as possible. We need to prove up what we can in the shortest possible timeframe in order for us owners of the company to realize maximum value. JV'ing is the means to that end.

I am respectfully disagreeing with you Poly. Again, been there done that with you before. We know where you stand on this issue.

(*) If you are long NOT which at this time I beleive you are Poly and have done your DD, again which I beleive you have, you likely subscribe to the very real likelihood that the ROF will be Canada's next major mining camp. Once a few more "hits" are made and the story becomes "real", how difficult do you think it will be for any JV partner to raise funds to meet their obligations?

Stay the course Richard. I for one am not doing any second guessing.

Cheers,

Milsy1

New Message
Please login to post a reply