HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

I have been "banking" on AT12 being very much like E1. I realize it was just two holes, but they already appear to have shown similar characteristics to E1, i.e. a denser orebody beneath or encapsulated by a larger area of less mineralized peridotite.

repost from July 17 7:23 p.m.:

"Now onto A12. Very encouraging. I suspect the market will not get it though. One thing I found interesting is that the news release headlines with a reference to the 29.2 meters of visible MMS sulphides in hole 2. In fact, this is only the lower extension of the hole ("intermittent, disseminated, and semi-massive"). The nearer to surface section of 66 meters ("disseminated sulphides") is perhaps just as impressive; lower grades, but longer. More importantly, it suggests a body very similar to E1. In other words, perhaps as they get closer to the contact rock they will find the massives!

New Message
Please login to post a reply