HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Well, Well, Well

posted on Jul 17, 2008 05:49PM

Just came in from playing a round and have not had the opportunity to read any posts yet. Don't want my views to be tainted ya know.

I do however have to confess that I have a crackberry and did read the N/R without my undivided attention while enjoying the apres golf at the 19th hole.

The rumor of an additional hit by Noront has been substantiated. Over the last few days, there has been much discussion as to whether this was rumor or based in fact. We now know it is factual.

From my perspective, the JBL is now a slam dunk (not that I didn't believe it was going to be before this confirmation) and it is only a question of how long it will take to play out and how wealthy my children will ultimately be.

Bottom line guys and girls, get used to dealing with "another rumor" about "another hit" because quite frankly it is going to become commonplace.

Now, I have to catch up on some reading. Cheers and again congrats longs, the plot is thickening.

Milsy1

New Message
Please login to post a reply