HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: Crowm, I mean it's time to eat Crow, cheers to Black Bird 1

Crowm, I mean it's time to eat Crow, cheers to Black Bird 1

posted on Jul 17, 2008 06:42PM

Great evening NOT

Not much to add here... one hell of a release. Are the summer duldrums over, I think so. NOT somehow rallies during the most trying times. Here we go again.

The rumour came to pass... outstanding. Thanks for sharing those who got wind of this.

Some will play the game of what news is next. ... we know about the chrome release to come, likely the best is yet to come. I sure hope it spells things out. Although, reading tonight, I get the distinct feeling naming the chrome discovery, pronounced crowm, blackbird 1, draws significant attention to what is evolving. This Blackbird is major.

Others have mentioned that companies from Australia/South Africa are interested in our Chrome,... I suspect they would all love to fly with our black birds. Are we still saving the Eagles for the majors or will a company tip their hat and acknowledge they want nickel chrome and all.

What a day... here is hoping for continued success at AT12. Great news for FNC and FWR. Likely good fortune. The cork is coming off this summer...

For all the worriers, the financial world is a mess, E1 is small, money will be hard to come by. Somehow I feel the grades at Eagle 1 put us on an island that all the BS in the world simply cannot touch, we have our chrome and more nickel and the great news, plenty of money in the bank until our next financing/buy in on our terms. Lets add the tonnage.

How you trade this tomorrow is up to you. Most of us should be all tapped out. I will return my empty pilsners and guiness in the morning and will officially be full of NOT. Watch for the pull back raiders, and if they come, be thankful for the gift.

What a day, and no halt,.... thanks Peter Hodson for suggesting how we put out a release. Although I enjoy the "red" of the halt, this was better... we are all at home relaxing, enjoying our family, friends and the spirit of the company we are invested in. Enjoy.

And Peter Hodson I won't hold a grudge, I'm sure most here won't either.... no problem forgiving.... just admit your error or manipulation next time your on the TV, and make clear there is no need for concern about a railway or the size of the deposit..... that done and we are all friends again...

And also. thank you Peter, great call putting in the bottom... now don't let the ego get in the way of getting back on the NOT express. Thank you for showing us you fund gurus are in fact not as special as some think. I suppose it's time to Eat Crow.

Cheers to Black Bird 1

To all NOT holders, congrats.

regards

cwallace

rek
Jul 18, 2008 03:41AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply