HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Hello all ,

I was just about to write this post thanking D12 for his excellent posts.

I decided to read the rest of the posts - v ery disappointed that he wishes to leave our forum but pleased that so many of you want him to stay - me included.

We waited for what seemed a long time for news. We got it ! It was very good. I, for one, took the time to feel really happy before I hit the negative posts. I am still happy though.

When I attended the KWG AGM in June, CEO Frank Smeenk, seemed to be very upbeat on what he said was ............NOT's SPECTACULAR DISCOVERY OF CHROME .......... Seems FWR/SPQ/KWG hope to find somethiing similar on their claim - 3000 meters from NOT's find.

Another quote.....there are large deposits which seem to be UNIQUE IN THE WORLD !!

There is, as yet, no chrome mine in Canada. Only other places are Africa and Australia.

I think it is incredible that after all the Ni, Cu etc. found so far we would now fine CHROME. It also seems that with chrome PGE's are found as well.

How much better can this get?

I, for one, will watch for the NR on Chrome. I am not worried at the SP at this time. (I will take a peek at the SP every now and then).

So, if I may say to D12, enjoy a pleasant week-end at your cottage and do keep posting. Seems YOU WERE ON TO SOMETHING ON THE CHROME DISCOVERy.

Best of luck to all.

lucky lady

New Message
Please login to post a reply