HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

I'd like to encourage both of you to stay and post. Franz, you must be having a bad morning. I've come to respect your postings because you usually have something tangible to say. Besides, you don't over-post. D12, I respect your view for the very same reasons. Both of you would be missed here. None of us should expect others to agree with us every time. Lately there have been far too many senseless posts but until this morning, both of you were not guilty. I hope you rethink your position and can find it within you to post your opinions. I' am surprised this NR didn't move the share price somewhat. But it has had a good run-up this week. That alone should make us smile and be thankful. Richard Nemis did say to one poster, it is this very scared and weak market that is holding Noront down. I believe he has hit the nail right on the head. If we had normal markets, Noront would be in the $8 to $10 range with ease, and maybe higher. Bear markets take time to work things out, and then the cream rises to the top. I hope we do hear from each of you again.......soon!

New Message
Please login to post a reply