HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Nice post Misfit. I've been monitoring the action over the past while though I've been on vacation. I've been most annoyed at the sp drop, because I haven't been in a place to take advantage of it... but mostly because of the boredom from the never ending patience required to see this company through the growing pains. One has to consider though that this baby is growing really fast in spite of the fact that we would like it to go more quickly. Having said the above, my annoyance has never been a result of questioning about where NOT is going. This is a massive play and will take equally massive amounts of effort and time to produce the massive profits that will be coming our way. It seems the market will repond in it's own sweet time in deciding when to jump at NOT full tilt and it will take some pretty definitive news to bring this about. In the meantime NOT will be filling the coffers with more hits, resource and respectibility in the investing community. The timing in the market and NOT's efforts will ultimately converge into something very special for all of us. NOT is on the move and I don't belief there is much else going on that compares to the progress of this company and the unique discovery they will grow into the most exciting new find. Again, we wait.

New Message
Please login to post a reply