HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

The Steam Engine

posted on Jul 18, 2008 02:51PM

First of all, D12 and Franz, I enjoy your posts. Both are informative, insightful and reflect a basic honesty in what you believe. There comes a time when "steam" has to be vented, particularly to prevent an all out explosion. The cause for both of you appears to be the big "F" word...frustration. Its a common malady amongst most of us. Go to it!!! This forum is a good venue/vent, if most can view it from that perspective.

We need both of you.

I personally questioned my participation on the forum several times. And guess what? I stuck around because there appeared to be a "silent majority" who reallly appreciated my posts. Over time I think that I gained more respect by staying, and made real contributions to the benefit of all. Believe me, it serves no purpose to carry any long term grudges over short term apparent slights or differences of opinions.

Out of open debate comes the closest we'll ever come to truth.

Please stay with us. You are both assets which we cannot afford to lose.

Respectfully submitted

geoprof

New Message
Please login to post a reply