HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

15 rounds - Split Decision!!!

posted on Jul 19, 2008 06:15AM

Franz and D12 go 15 rounds, a lot of punches, jabs thrown, trash talk and theatrics. Judges ruling split decision, no decisive winner.

Hey, I'm just having fun and trying to make light of a bad situation and hopefully Franz and D12 can see some humour in it and put yesterday behind them. I have been here since day one (Agoracom) and I have been with Noront since the fall of '06. Franz and D12 like many others too many to mention have played a huge role in getting the Noront story told. Remember the Main Event here is and I'll say again is Noront. The contibutions and perspectives of both Franz and D12 in the past has been value added to all of us and if they choose to not post in the future, that will be too bad, but so be it!

As I have said many times in the past and without mentioning names for the fear of missing someone, thankyou to those who provide information, rumours (true or not) and almost anything that helps keep me focussed on the prize. It is very difficult to go from .29 to $7.00 and back to $2.12. You can get emotional and second guess yourself. To those who bought in the $5-$7 it must be tough! My advise ( for what it's worth) is, in quoting RN, hold tight. There is a lot of money out there invested by BIG Players at the $4+++ level and these guys do not invest that kind of money for a 10% return, more like 4X ++ return.

Looking forward to the future, it looks great!!!!

Thanks and GLTA!!, Justduke

New Message
Please login to post a reply