HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Re: The Maps/Geo

in response to by
posted on Jul 25, 2008 01:19PM

You brought up something that I wondered about myself. We have all of these x-rays or etem pics or whatever the proper terms for them are. I don't want to lose my train of thought over proper enunciation so forgive me.

But the companies put these picks up and you must admit that some of them look very very impressive. Especially when you don't really know how to read what you see.

For example a person like myself might look at Helium's pic of FNC for example. It could be any play in the ROF though. This is just an example. FNC ppics look like they have several anomalies of significant size.

Yet I am told you can't go by the pics. I see that a nice round purple blob in the middle of a claim does not mean mineral. As a matter of fact at AT12 they are drilling off centre. To the untrained individual these little issues could be disconcerting to say the least.

So what do those pictures show? What is so significant about them? I see a lot of guys look at them and then they say WOW! like they know something but they don't. It just looks impressive.

Do you know where I'm coming from? I'd appreciate a little light shed on this anomaly thing..tia

Don

New Message
Please login to post a reply