HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

I can't help it

posted on Jul 31, 2008 08:54AM

I just loved yesterday's point-counterpoint discussion. It was one of the most intelligent and enlightening strings of discussion on here in months.... and it was fun to read. Thanks to all who contributed.

Don't worry Donypee, I am sure nobody ran to hit the sell button just because of MISFIT1. You, Bentonstocks, Rodg45, Glorieux, Miskealp and several others zoomed back too quickly with wonderful facts to back their opposing viewpoints.

Sorry to ruffle some of your feathers guys. You have smart reasons for being long and I really learned from hearing them expressed. But there are a few on here who are way too far out there on their expectations. A little grounding, with discussions based on research and facts, are good for them to hear and absorb.

A little Misfit1 tylenol to cool the chromite fever is not a problem as long as we have you doctors of NOTology to make sure the dose is just right!

Still holding NOT. Still hoping for more nickel too!

New Message
Please login to post a reply