HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Look at what we know :

1) GOLD : Windfall hole #100 : 52oz of gold on 4.8m : IMHO it's gonna be a mine !

2) Chrome : high grade and a big find

3) Ni, Cu and PGE : DE1 43-101 estimate, add what will come out from DE2 and the new hit at AT12

4) Lots of land in the ROF to explore

5) Majors sniffing around

We are undervalued, yes, but how many, it's hard to say. One thing I know, you don't find the high grade of nickel in one spot alone. DE2 and AT12 proved that. We will find other spots with nickel, give it time. We're going to wake up Crazydik at $20 and to go higher I expect because we have so much, I can't almost not beleive how lucky we are. Best hole of gold drilled in Canada at Windfall, same thing with hole #5 at DE1 and a big chrome find and a lots of land to drill and had to that. After reading THE BIG SCORE about Voisey's Bay, I'm very confident that we will be bought by a major and at a very high price with all we got now and what we'll ddiscover in the months to come. That's what I mean when I say that $3.36 is not the price we should be at right now but some say the market is always right !!!!!! I'm gonna be patient till the market wakes up.

Manic

New Message
Please login to post a reply