HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Dumping JP Morgan

posted on Aug 06, 2008 01:59PM

I am convinced that the major problem with our share price is that JP Morgan is not doing its job. All other pieces of the puzzle are falling into place nicely. For heavens sakes we aren't even off the TSX.V exchange yet... I think we will be an average market cap company for a TSX company? Am I wrong?

All the RoF players got smacked down this week because of Probe's "Three Blind Mice" Drillman missing the mark. At least that is my impression... How does Probe missing cost us $50MM in Market Capitalization when around a week ago the results from the Chromite were released and from my rudimentary calculations I think this should have added at least $200MM in Market Capitalization... Someone Correct me if I am wrong but Chromite deposits can run for km/miles can they not? This could easily be a $10Billion Dollar Deposit? Highest grades in the world from what I gather?

I am a partner in a business and my father told me along time ago - don't go with the large law firm, you will be a tiny fish, they will over charge you and screw your case up everytime because they won't care if they lose your business. I feel like this analogy applies to JP Morgan today...

If we succeed - JP Morgan will be their to charge us hefty fees, if when we get bought out it is for far less then expected because they didn't do their job... don't be surprised. They will get their fee either way.... You can't even blame JP Morgan this is just what the big firms do to little guys...

This is the only area I can find fault with Noront's management - but never the less it is a big problem.

The power point presentation is nice - but we should have spend money with a marketing and graphic design firm to make it really sexy... we must improve our marketing for shareholders if Noront is going to go to the next level...

I am going to do what Gloriex did earlier today - put another two posts on one for dumping JP Morgan one to keep them because they are the most knowledgeable in the industry.

New Message
Please login to post a reply