HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

There are times when a rumor can stir some excitement etc. They have their place. There is a downside to a rumor, especially if it happens to be close to the truth.

Rumors (very close to the truth as opposed to one such the silly one we were just discussing), can severely hurt a company. especially one that is being observed/scrutinized the way Noront is and has been by the TSX etc..

So to be honest all the rumors re at12 are out there. I know nothing more. If I had heard something, I think I would dismiss it or put it aside until the news comes out.

I am not going to be the guy who delayed an nr or caused a company any trouble.

To be honest, I thought very hard about this subject after the fiasco last week. A rumor could cause a lot of trouble so I would prefer not to hear any.

I already know that no matter what happens, I am holding my core shares as well as my wife's. I won't sell them no matter what rumor I hear and I don't have any more cash at this time to buy more so what good would a rumor do me?

I have decided to relax and let history unfold. Its much more exiting when one does not know what is around the corner. It keeps one sharp.

Have a great week end everyone.

Don

New Message
Please login to post a reply