HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Exerpt from Resource Investor

posted on Aug 12, 2008 12:40PM

from Rob McEwan, last I heard he was heavily invested in the ROF

(see http://www.resourceinvestor.com/pebb...

For example, in an August 6 news release Rob McEwen, Chairman and CEO of US Gold [UXG], President and CEO of Lexam Explorations [LEX.V] and former chairman and CEO of Goldcorp [GG] had comforting words for beleaguered and beaten up shareholders as well as a call to action for investors who may be fearfully sitting on the sidelines.

"We are in a market where the share prices of junior exploration companies are in a free fall. I am confident this trend will reverse and when it does I believe the move to the upside will be rapid. The key factors for higher prices will be increasing merger and acquisition activity led by well financed producers, higher precious metals prices and a big discovery. Once investors believe they can make money buying junior explorers, such as US Gold, the share prices should start moving higher. I believe this summer represents a great buying opportunity," McEwen said.

Another well worn adage in the financial markets is to buy cheap and sell dear. In order to accomplish the latter one has to first attempt to accomplish the former. Is it time now, or is there yet another horrible mother-of-all plunges to go before “The Turn?” We’ll see, got gold? Got spec mining shares?

New Message
Please login to post a reply