HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: Re: has anyone mentioned the new presentation on NOT site?

Thanks for that info. Its another report of some kind. Answers more question.

BTW I have to agree with D12 here. As I said I just can't believe there is no major expressing an interest in the Chrome and indeed in the whole play.

The Chrome has lifted us to a new level and has broadened our scope of interested parties.

This is a pos. folks and no pump. The 43 101 has laid things out very well for us as well as any majors. This will only get better. Forget about the sp. It is where it is for just a short while IMHO.

I mentioned this before but I will regurgitate: It may wind up being the Chrome that pays for the exploration. Windfall just might come in a little late.

Is there nobody on this forum who feels positive enough after the 43 101, to hope or to suggest that good things might be around the corner? Or is everyone only half happy about the Chrome??

Don

New Message
Please login to post a reply