HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

You are bang on, Summit1. Lets analyze the present situation from RN's point. Let's say he wants to do a PP or bring in a major for 10% in about November of this year. By then he will have all his ducks lined up and ready to go for the winter season.

Does he start doing releases in August, when no one cares or is even reading any of this stuff. A really good release right now might jump the SP to maybe 4 or 4.50. If he kept the releases coming for the next three weeks, the SP could go as hi as 5 or 5.50.

Or does he hold off until mid Sept, or even end of Sept. There will be a lot more news ready to come out by then,a lot more investors primed to buy in to something, and doing a couple of releases a week could drive the SP to double digits in a flash.

It really boils down to whether you are in for the short term or are going to see this thing to it's culmination. Whether the SP is at 3 or 5 dollars during August or September means very little to me. I do though, want to see the double digits that will come in November. I am satisfied knowing that they are drilling, and there are enough rumors around to keep my interest tweaked. I said almost a year ago that my first selling price would be 27.00, and I still say the same.

Regards

K

New Message
Please login to post a reply