HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Chromium World Supply

posted on Aug 20, 2008 07:20PM

I saw an interesting presentation done on the US and World Chromium Supply here is the link.

http://pubs.usgs.gov/of/2007/1167/of...

The gist of it is:

World Chromium Reserves are estimated at 200 Mt of contained Chromium w/ consumption of 5.8 Mt per year (global figures). So we have a 30 year known reserve currently on hand of Chromium. (I assume this factors in demand growing over time)

Largest growth Markets for Chromium in the last few years

China 5X annual consumption

India 2X annual consumption

Brazil 2X annual consumption

Not sure about the rest of you but here is my humble conclusion - feel free to correct me or poke fun of me....

1. We saw what China and Indian have done to the price of Oil. (I'm going to kill those bast____, oh sorry forgot myself - I live in the US and drive an SUV)

2. We know that the 5x and 2x will quickly become even higher rates then they are now. (buy your kitchenware now!)

3. What would happen today if we told everyone that the known reserves for oil were at 30 years... (Better bring your hand gun to the pump - unless you live in England then better bring your billy club)

Only point I would like to make... We have a great find here... It is of super importance.... $$$ will follow.... Be happy we will all be rich!!!

New Message
Please login to post a reply