HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

It is a gold mill and from what I know, we have already had discussions with them. From what I have heard, we will be trucking it the 37 miles or so. As for becoming a full fledge mining company, that may be part of the new vision from management. They voiced back in February 08 that RN had a new vision for the company and many of us where expecting a NR indicating what this new vision was...We never heard anything. I believe with the additions we have made that the new vision includes changing from purely a junior mining company drilling to find ore to become a producer. Now, I believe the expertise are already there especially with John Harvey to put Windfall into production. This mine will assure us a cashflow that will permit us many options at McFauld's. My favorite source indicated that the scenario at McFauld's can work out many different ways with the different players interested. The name Xstrata has come often but another name came out a few weeks ago: GlenCore. They market and sell Chromium. They own 35% of Xstrata. They are big enough to put McFauld's into production. They could supply the financing in exchange for the rights to the Chromium which would leave us free to mine/market/sale the many other various products of the RoF.

Again this is but one possibility and I believe this would not happen without a fight from a few other international player. As a patriotic Canadian, I would love to see a new mining company arise from our discoveries. With the buyout of Inco and Falconbridge, this would be a great event.

Cheers,

Glorieux

New Message
Please login to post a reply