HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: Re: Concerns-D12 or Gloriux specifically...pleas... read and comment

I'm not gloriux nor am I D12. I expect you will hear from them soon enough. Sounds to me you are still waiting for the 43-101. That came out about 9 days ago. Now if you would be tempted to sell because of some of the brainless posts we get about manipulation and this guy anonamous, I could see your point. However, the management running Noront is well above board when you consider some jr. mining companies. Most of us here would like more news about what is going on. But they either spend time running a communications company or a mining company. I'm for them spending time developing this company up to it's full potential. There is only so much time in a day for them. I'll only make my money from them working on developing this company. They are doing that to my satisfaction. Summer is a quiet time at the best of times, but this market has many scared and very cautious. The mood is not going to change with the seasons either. Before Noront and all the others respond with a higher share price, we need a lot more good drill cores proving up this area. By the time this happens, there is a chance the general market will have improved and investors return to make a demand for the shares.

New Message
Please login to post a reply