HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: this is something I posted on FNC board that some may

this is something I posted on FNC board that some may

posted on Aug 26, 2008 05:24PM

want to read here.

Now I know this is dated July 14 and has been out over a month now but I had not paid enough attention here. click on this link to see the NR and scroll down to the VTEM map. If someone could actually post that map here, that would be even better. Looking at the map, at E1, the anomaly traces back to the C1/AT1 sister anomalies. This is one more reason to be hopeful that they will hit and hit big. From the map, it looks like these anomalies are bigger and derived from the same anomaly as E1...look at all the red dots over E1, we have them also all over AT1/C1 and C2 as well. The directionality of the electric pole is similar to E1 so from a VTEM standpoint, we stand a great chance of hitting and hitting big on C1. We all know what will happen to our SP if we hit anything close to hole #5 from E1. This actually may explain why we drilled 2 holes then did some downhole geophysics before drilling again. Noront hit with holes 1&2 but then missed with holes 3&4 towards the north before turning south for hole #5. Peter does not want to waste 2 holes hence the geophysics to know where to go from holes 1 and 2. Can history repeat itself almost 1 year later!!!

Glorieux

Here is the link to the NR: http://www.fancampexplorationltd.ca/...

New Message
Please login to post a reply