HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

I would say that not only are one's spidey senses tingling we are due for some positive changes in sentiment for a positive move in SP. And while I normally do not re-post other comments from another poster from other boards we are not alone. For example, below is part of Alcollard's comment, from bullbearboard on NOT: (I keep hearing about AT-12 and IF Al is correct with his assessment, which I have been told from others is true, we in fact could be setting up for a good breakout; of course all subject to the rumors and until confirmed by an official NR we continue to wait.)

"The junior mining stock sector continues to have total lack of interest from investors as evidenced by some of the lowest volumes traded on NOT, since the discovery of Eagle One was announced a year ago. It will obviously, take some news from one of NOT's drilling programs, to bring investors back to the table. When the share price does break from this sideways consolidation pattern, I suspect it will be a violent move to the upside. My bias for the upside break is because, the break will most likely come from news stemming from the AT-12 anomoly drilling program. By all accounts, we are expecting some barnburner assay results from AT-12. Many are expecting the AT-12 anomoly to be a sister pod to the Eagle One pod. We all remember what happened to NOT's share price, when the Eagle One assay results hit the news wires last year at this time. If we can get some nickel assays in the 2% or better range, the words "Eagle Three has landed" will be the headlines of the day !!! "

New Message
Please login to post a reply