HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Re: concerned

posted on Sep 06, 2008 03:40AM

I'm sorry "Informed", but there are two things that I just can't get by concerning you. First is your handle ....." Informed", which apparently is a misnomer, and secondly your post which, having called the office myself, bears no resemblance to anything I have every heard them say both in content and stylistically. I think the only thing you are really concerned about is whether you can fool the people visiting this site. I have never used language this strongly before on another poster, but I believe you to be an out and out liar, or at the very least manipulator of information, throwing your own negative spin. From the conversations I've had with the office, I can see no way that they revealed in anyway the thoughts that you expressed. These days what they will tell you is pretty much scripted and studied. Perhaps you have a vividly negative imagination and the lines you are reading between come from someone else's book.

New Message
Please login to post a reply