HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Cashed up!

posted on Sep 07, 2008 10:04PM

The majors are cashed up and looking to make aquisitions unlike our American counterparts who are struggling to say the least Canada is not in bad shape at all. Yes we will take a thumpin while there is a brief uphoria in the US but it won't last. With 5 billion plus, don't know the figure, people, the demand on resources although less there is still demand, over and over it has been stated that old mines are being depleted and not enough new ones started this will have to change to keep up with demand in the future i take comfort in knowing our chrome reserves are large and every major find of chrome has become a mine. I would estimate close to 10 million tonnes mabe over of nickel,AT12, DE1, DE2 should get us close it has been rumored many times DE2 is a monster for tonnage less grade but great tonnage. In short they have done well in a short time expect more great things but most of all if i should say when they prove their worth we will be rewarded its early much to be done but we are just starting to get some press some recognition with all the drills turning soon the word will travel fast on multiple hits and we will finally have a mine patience first!

GLTA!

New Message
Please login to post a reply