HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Re: Noront Management conversation...

posted on Sep 08, 2008 02:44PM

Below I have attached NOT address, fax and phone number, feel free to give them a call and report back to us. I am soooo sick of people like yo jumping in with your negative impressions.

Dont you think weve had enough! I guess it's not enough that the SP is down we hve also hear every stupid opinion on what should or shouldn't happen.

What would you like them to tell us? We are pulling up blanks that's why the SP is down or maybe BlackBird! is really just a one legged chicken, oh sorry about that.

We could pull up Spanish Doubloons and would change anything in this market. First we have MM, then mortgage mess, then housing slowdown (not to mention the poor people losing their homes), oh yes and automotive promblem that has laid off 41,000 just in South Western Ontario.

Economicly North America is in the shxxer, Canada is a little better off but gimmi a break we are in an economic slow down which means that commodities suffer plain and simple. If you can't see that then you should be playing the market and your mamma is still putting a string on your mittens so you don't loose them.

Remember the tech bubble? A lot of companies that had great value and great assets also got severely hit by the burst.

Bottom line, you have to hang in there or sell moaning and complaing won't change a thing (and believe I know all about that), did out facts, do DD, keep positive and realise we will get there in the end.

One lst thing, if you invest $25,000 and it turns into $250,000 isn't worth waiting just over a year for? We only hit the "big one" a year ago. NOT many investments give you that kind of return that quickly but if you know of any let me know. please.

OK now it's your turn to attack me and mouth of but to be honest " JUST DON'T CARE!"

Lance Swago

Still long, Still strong, Just NOT very happy right now!

ADDRESS and HEAD OFFICE

15 Toronto Street
Suite 1000
Toronto, Ontario
Canada M5C 2E3
PHONE, FAX and EMAIL
Phone: 416 864-1456
Fax: 416 367-5444
New Message
Please login to post a reply