HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

I had thought we were out of the abyss but

posted on Sep 08, 2008 12:07PM

here we are deep in the mire and continuing to fall. I've just gone back through all of the NR's for the past year and re-read the MD&A on Sedar on the off chance that I may have missed something. Nothing I've read changes any of the conclusions that I arrived at through my due diligence. I continue to have confidence that we are sitting on one of the greatest ore discoveries in Canadian/North american history. The SP appears to be under attack from a number of houses plus the spread of negative rumours by the concerted effort of a number of bashers all done to shake loose shares from those nervous investors.

If you are questioning your investment I urge you to read the past MD&A's on Sedar, if after that you still have questions , post them on this board. There any many posters on the board (myself included) who will endeavour to provide you with answers.

There is a fine line for serious investors between holding because we anticipate a turn around based on positive information and holding because we are enamoured with the stock. Never forget that as an investor your principal raison d'etre is to make money and hopefully lots of it, that is the reason I continue to hold NOT, and nothing absolutely nothing I've read/seen so far has made me question my decision.

Holding long and strong and acquiring more GLTA

Joe

New Message
Please login to post a reply