HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: Re: Will Noront Management be willing to do a news release on financial state?

I've no objection to the tone nor content of the 'request' to management. All it tends to do is reinforce what they already know are concerns of shareholders.

Confirming long and mid term potential of Noront's exploration and getting the word out to generate price support is a management responsibility.

Now I'm certain management is working flat out to do so and the date of annual meeting must be front and center in their minds. Daily fluctuations in price come with the territory but the concerted attach on share value should be addressed.

I'm as ansy as anyone to get more news on exploration progress but have to believe Managment are lining up all the ducks and will knock them down with a detailed and well presented AND documented news release when facts supporting it are in hand. Also believe it will be soon.

New Message
Please login to post a reply