HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: Will Noront Management be willing to do a news release on financial state?

mrgoldman, by virtue of the number of thumbs up you have received for your post, you are apparently not alone in your concern.

While you have stated explicitly that your post is not a demand, you are basically calling out Noront management. (And if they will not issue such a press release, I would kindly request a reason posted on this board outlining why not.)

If you have done your homework on Noront which apparently you have (but I have done more than enough research on securites regulations in Canada to know that detrimental actions to existing shareholders, entirely within the regulations...) you would know via the most recent MD&A how much cash Noront has on hand.

I am comfortable knowing that Noront has enough cash and assets (think Windfall) to allow them to continue their current explorations for the next 12 months at minimum. I am also comfortable knowing that our management team is astute enough to do what has to be done to limit further dilution. I am also comfortable that our recent and continued exploration results will sooner than later reflect a much higher share price than we are currently valued.

Finally, for the record, I have heard (as many other members here have as well) that approximately 2 months ago, Noront management turned away an offer from a major at a price more than double what our share price is today. This is also comforting to me.

Again, short term noise, keep your eye on the prize.

Cheers,

Milsy1

New Message
Please login to post a reply