HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

This is brutal

posted on Sep 09, 2008 06:55AM

Brutal

Adjective

1. (of weapons or instruments) causing suffering and pain; "brutal instruments of torture"; "cruel weapons of war".

2. (of persons or their actions) able or disposed to inflict pain or suffering; "a barbarous crime"; "brutal beatings"; "cruel tortures"; "Stalin's roughshod treatment of the kulaks"; "a savage slap"; "vicious kicks".

3. (of circumstances; especially weather) causing suffering; "brutal weather"; "northern winters can be cruel"; "a cruel world"; "a harsh climate; "a rigorous climate"; "unkind winters".

____________________________________...

I believe those who take a deep breath and swallow hard and are determined to hold on despite the pain will see this game played against us turned around in our favor.

It's ridiculous, the way the SP is pushed down, the timing must make the MM's chuckle with glee that they can hide their actions in the face of all this market fear.

What is REALLY ridiculous is the fact that we have KNOWN deposits in a system that in going to prove up dozens and dozens of deposits ( I thought I heard 100's, but don't want to start off the morning making mistakes...) and Noront has by far the most coveted land position, followed closely by long-time associates whose VTEM's support this thinking.

It's as though we're in a race, and WAaaaayyyyy ahead of the pack, so the guys who want to steal our trophy at the end decide to trip us up.

We know what we have, the least-informed person on this board knows the geology is backing us.

The big guys know it too, probably more so.

Thus the brutish behavior; we have what they want, and they will try to pry it out of RN's and our hands.

It's a mugging. I just wish I had some mace.

The only other thing I can think of is this: they like to change up their tactics: usually they would try to squash the price down after a NR, perhaps this time they're trying something different to try to throw us off by running it down BEFORE a NR.

Just some pre-coffee ramblings.....

New Message
Please login to post a reply