HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Something to chew on....

posted on Sep 09, 2008 12:13PM

The times that we are experiencing right now are some of the worst, if not the worst the market has experinced in a long time. I mean the TSX was down over 1000 points last week and it looks like that trend is going to continue this week with the market being down over 300 points yesterday and another 400 points today.

The point that I'm getting at is at ome point, sooner or later, the market will correct itself and won't it be an incredible feeling knowing that you held on to your shares tight and were able to see the light at the end of the tunnel? Now I'm no accountant but if your invested in NOT, then your obviously using borrowed funds or savings that you've decided to invest into a gem of a stock. Why in the world would you sell for a lose and either not be able to pay back that loan you borrowed from or basically say goodbye to the savings you've worked so hard to have.

On a side not, just so people know a little bit about myself. I'm a 25 year old, first year out of university kid. I've been working now for a year, paying back bits and bits of my $50,000 worth of student loans and I've still found some extra cash to invest in NOT. Why you ask? Why wouldn't I just continue to pay back my student loans? Well because I think NOT will be the one to pay back my loans. If all the money I make on NOT is enough to pay back my student loans then I consider myself to be a huge winner.

If I can wait, I think everyone else can. Don't sell. If you don't have the stomach to live through times like this, unfortunately you shouldn't have been invested in the first place.

Good luck everyone.

New Message
Please login to post a reply