HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Odd...

posted on Sep 09, 2008 07:44PM

I thought (and still do) that after the bailout that there would be a start to at least stabalizing the markets and then a gradual recovery.

It seems odd that bad news in financials just keep coming one after another like a steady flow of new rawnchy (spell check please) information. Who's after Lehman if they go down? Who's in line to drive the markets down further than some have been in over a decade.

I know there's more to it than that. The US economy has other issues along with the morgage crisis but the financials are at the top of the list.

It seems very unrealsistic that this could happen..one after another...but it is happening. It can't be manipulation on the grandest scale, can it? How is the US dollar stronger now than when we were at par. IMO they are in worse shape now than they were back then.

I may be way out in left field here but I am just trying to understand what is happening out there and thinking outside the box.

I would like nothing more than to have the US recover and start to grow again. We have everything to gain from that.

IMHO

New Message
Please login to post a reply