HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

fnc halt

posted on Sep 10, 2008 09:57AM

I spent some time trying to determine the result of this halt. If Mr Smith had not called the halt and this news slipped out through rumors, Where would we be right now? The SP dropped to 1.00 when the rumors came out on hole 2, then bounced back when these same rumors said they did downhole tests and now were drilling hole 3. Now we find out that they missed out on hole 3, did more downhole tests and are now drilling hole 4. What has changed? They now have more info from 3 hole than they did on 2, and are drilling according to that information. Does that justify a 50% drop in SP? I don't think so. Once the dust settles I believe the SP will rebound to .90-1.00 until more news or rumors come out. On this basis I decided to jump in and have just completed purchases on 150k shares of FNC at an average cost of .59.

In every group of people there is one fool. Maybe I am the one here. Time will certainly tell.

I realize this is off topic on the NOT board, but I think it is pertinent

Regards

K

New Message
Please login to post a reply