HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

May I suggest to you, being that you are a large shareholder as you say... that you call the office and talk to Dick yourself. He would be more than happy to answer your questions( the ones he leagally can LOL) If you have done all your DD ..which may also include a call to the office..you have nothing to worry about..

I have been long on NOT because of windfall..everything else is gravy!! I will say though, it does suck to see almost a million $$$ on paper only... go down the tank ...TWICE!!! |I will try to be a little smarter on the 3rd run lol I have bought all the way up..and have been buying all the way down..This oppourtinity to buy under 2 dollars was a godsend for most that missed the first run as they are now able to be in the play of a lifetime!!! No worries Sudbury..it's just a matter of time ..Cheers to all

New Message
Please login to post a reply