HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

PMs from knowledgeable posters

posted on Sep 12, 2008 11:34AM

After my recent post regarding my conversation with Neil Novak, I received details, from several of the well respected posters on this board, regarding their conversations with the office. With their permission, I am posting them in point form..............

-they have turned down several offers at much higher prices

-on E2 they are down past 700m and have been hitting nickel all the way down. They are tracking the "Big Pools"

-Not looking to partner at low prices right now since they feel they have enough cash to firm things up further

-currently talking with Xstrata and Vale who can't believe the widths and grades that we are currently hitting. Very interested in the chrome.

-Going up north to talk to the native reserves and the government about starting the permitting process for the Double Eagle project.

- they are definitely in the pre-production phase.

-Also negotiating about infrastructure with natives and gov. So far things are progressing along nicely.

-they are on target to get down to the 100 zone at Windfall by the end of Sept.

-they are extremely excited about the WSR hit that was released the other day.

Based on what NN told me, I will be surprised if we don't have an extensive NR by Tuesday morning (maybe Monday)

GLTA,......Holding with confidence........Canseco

New Message
Please login to post a reply