HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Sorry Folks, but misfit!!!

Excuse me BUT!

Turns out you are NOT all powerful!

Either that or you like getting me all wet!!!

On other matters;

As for the J. Embry interview, Sprott must be hurting. They have their heavy guns out and they are blasting away. However, the reference to the Austrian School needs to be viewed in light of many subsequent years of Theory. Those of you with undergrad Economics need to head to the Doctoral level to get a better understanding unless yopu like a Harpering grasp of fiction!!! MBAers please take note (where capable, that is!)!

Sorry to the True Believers, though with enough belief, you can have your cake and try eating it as well. To understand how the current supperssion in Gold (Physical Fait Pseudo Money) could create a self-fulfilling outcome (though tempory as it will need to be should it wrongly happen) you need to think of what is at stake. If gold ever acquires more than status as a very valueable Commodity and acquires the status of Money over and above anything that can act as Currency (which would include everything that is able to be given and taken in exchange) in place of a guarantee to accept the value of the item(s) being exchanged, then anything can be considered and counted as Money. ANYTHING!!!

It is all Belief based. And Gold would have to be fixed in Quantity and Population as well. Same for quantity of things available for exchange (available for sale, etc.). And none of any of these designated things couls change in quality or quantity (gold, population, and items available for exchange, etc., etc.). A Gold Currency would simply mean "New Stone Age".

I will not like seeing a New Stone Age. That does not mean one can happen. There are some groups (people) in this world that have been aiming to get there but I for one will not like seeing it happen. Some, or many, of those people are quaint, BUT!!!

Proper regulation and inforcement of the proper regulations is much more preferable. And application equally and fairly needs to be the Standard (NOT a typical Stone Age requirement).

Thus, let us all hope for a good strongly, equally, and fairly enforced regulatory regime arrising out of the current mess. I would rather study Pre History rather than Live it!

Otherwise, in my best possible world we will need metals to create and maintain our existing apparently desired reality (less the current mess, etc.). Gold is part of that best possible world, but NOT as Money.

Old Joe

PS: NOT bashing Gold Bugs, only the Faith thing. Fait is but self-fulfilling if permitted, And always seems to ultimately be associated with the DARK Matter stuff (and all that comes with that stuff).

Here is to a bright FUTURE!!!

New Message
Please login to post a reply